Getronics is pleased to announce it has been positioned by Gartner® in its 2023 Magic Quadrant™ for Outsourced Digital Workplace Services (ODWS)*1 report. Getronics is one of only 17 companies positioned within this Magic Quadrant.
*1 Gartner, Magic Quadrant for Outsourced Digital Workplace Services, by Daniel Barros, DD Mishra, Biswajit Maity, Karl Rosander, 16 March 2023.
Outsourced Digital Workplace Services
Outsourced Digital Workplace Services (ODWS) is the market for managed workplace services that deliver the services, tools, and capabilities to help organisations advance their digital workplace strategy.
A digital workplace services strategy is a business strategy that leverages an engaging and intuitive work environment to boost workforce digital dexterity — the ambition and ability to apply technology to improve business capabilities.
Gartner evaluated 17 providers, including Getronics, against evaluation criteria for Completeness of Vision and Ability to Execute in the ODWS space.
Outsourced digital workplace services (ODWS) include:
- “Remote support to end users (formerly service desk)
- End-user device support (formerly field services support), including support for desktops, laptops, mobile devices, ODWS IoTs, peripheral vending, smart lockers, support kiosks and augmented reality (AR)-based support
- PC provisioning for both physical and virtual devices (DaaS and VDI)
- UX-centric services and experience level agreements (XLAs)
- Use of self-healing analytics and AI-based automation
- Services to transform the experience of users and enhance business outcomes”
“We’re excited to have been recognised for the 2nd year running in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Outsourced Digital Workplace Services. We feel this demonstrates Getronics’ growing capability in this space and further enhances our reputation as an agile and reliable Global solution provider.Rogier Bronsgeest, COO, Getronics
We believe we have been recognized for our core value of being large enough to deliver globally, but niche enough to work intimately with our customers through their entire IT lifecycle to deliver the results they need.”