As every company has had to adapt to hybrid working following the pandemic, the focus is now on offering a compelling user experience to their employees. That’s where the Service Desk has an important role to play as a provider of remote support.
The user experience in support can also be improved by leveraging AI-driven solutions, like chatbots.
On the 23rd of November, we organized an event enabling our customers to discover our Service Desk facilities and team, which provides 24/7 support to our customers all around the world. This exceptional visit was followed by a presentation on AI, jointly with our Premium Partner OneReach, highlighting how Generative AI can be a force of change and can help our customers improve their internal user experience. We showcased use cases and practical examples of Getronics’ Service Desk and AI services.
- 08:30 – Registration, Breakfast
- 09:00 – Welcome note
- 09:10 – On-Site Support Team introduction (Hungarian)
- Bálint László, Director Service Delivery and FS HU, Getronics
- 09:40 – Generative AI, Chatbot solutions (English)
- Nitin Bhudia, Global Head of Service Management and Engineering, Getronics
- Paul McGann, International SVP, OneReach
- 11:10 – Coffee Break
- 11:30 – Service Desk Tour – Success Stories and Challenges (Hungarian)
- Máté Cserny, Service Desk Operations Manager, Getronics
- 12:30 – End of the event