Managed Print Services
Most organisations still underestimate how much money, time and effort is spent providing printing services to their end users. According to Industry Analysts, most companies could reduce their printing costs by 10% - 30%, but how?
Getronics can help you achieve this through:
- Right fit: Our audit, discovery and design service, delivered by specialist consultants, enables us to build an accurate baseline of exactly what you have, where it is, how well it is supporting your business, and how much it costs to manage and operate. With this information we can design the right solution to address your specific business requirements.
- Transparency: Throughout the term of the contract we will provide you with quarterly service reports detailing how your print fleet is being utilised and how the infrastructure is performing, ensuring costs are transparent and predictable.
- Resource optimisation: Getronics will take on all management and maintenance activities to maximise your print fleet availability, and improve the productivity of your employees. We will ensure that your print fleet is fully optimised over the contract term, recommending and implementing changes to the design as and where appropriate.
- Education: We go beyond hardware, service and consumables provision - we work with our clients to design and implement their print strategies and policies. We believe that end user education in combination with policy enforcement is the best way to bring about change, and we work collaboratively with our clients to deliver training and education materials.
- Flexibility: Getronics can offer a range of flexible commercial models around hardware, services and consumables, for example leasing and cost per click. We ensure the right solution is deployed with the right commercial model, providing flexibility to adapt the service based on changing business requirements.
Why Getronics for your Managed Print Service?
Expert in Workspace services
As one of the world’s most experienced providers of managed workspace services, Getronics has pioneered many of the service advances that are now accepted as common IT practice. In Managed Print Services, two elements in particular distinguish our approach:
- Focus on workforce productivity – making sure that print services are completely fit for business purpose.
- Robust and agile methods and processes – delivering consistency and quality, while remaining focused on the particular culture of each client.
Partnering with the leaders in Print Technology
Getronics is experienced in the delivery of complex solutions for our clients, built on multiple vendor / partner components. From our vendor-independent position, we work with some of the world’s leading technology companies, enabling Getronics to select the best Managed Print solution components to address our customers’ specific business needs.
In addition to our own global reach, Getronics is the lead in the Getronics Workspace Alliance - a formal association of like-minded IT service companies around the world. The GWA offers a “single contact/single contract” approach to enterprises seeking simplified and consistent IT service provision, perfectly aligned to Managed Print Services.
Global Service Centre
Our Global Managed Print Service Centre monitors and manages millions of print transactions every day, guiding the service process through smart automation. We also have global and local client service desks providing multi-lingual support and resolution for all print support requests, while our extended network of field service engineers are ready to be deployed for on-site print interventions.