Global Service Delivery Model for Managed Services
Getronics Global Service Delivery Model (GSDM) is one of the working models within the corporate business architecture of Getronics. The GSDM is an integrated Service Management process delivery model, with the objective of enabling delivery of high quality, standardised, repeatable and consistent services for our customers. The GSDM also provides governance and structure to all Getronics Operational activities.
The GSDM draws upon recognised industry Best Practices such as ITIL® but also underpins Getronics ISO quality registrations such as ISO/IEC 20000 and ISO/IEC 27001. The GSDM provides the model that surrounds the Getronics Service Portfolio and Service Catalogue and the Global Standards which enable working with our Getronics Workspace Alliance partners. In summary, GSDM delivers:
- Consistency and innovation to the end to end delivery processes within Getronics
- Process alignment between business lines, Operating Companies, suppliers and service partners
- Alignment of organisation, processes & supporting systems
- Supports and is supported by the latest industry and compliancy standards (ISO/IEC 20000, ITIL®)
- GSDM covers end to end services including local support, field support, asset and life cycle management
- GSDM enables the Getronics Global Services strategy, business & customer value
* ITIL® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited.