Financial Planning and Analysis
Job Title: Financial Planning and Analysis
Location: United Kingdom, London
Are you a change-maker, who believes passionately in playing a part of the growth of the company you work with? Are you hungry to put your hand up, give your ideas a go and bring processes to life? Are you pro-active and do you thrive in an ever-changing environment? Getronics – a growing end-to-end ITC Services business with a global portfolio – has an exciting opportunity to join our finance team as an FP and A manger.
Getronics is a global, multi-billion dollar ICT company. By integrating a wide range of technologies, we enable businesses to thrive and grow and deliver exceptional user experiences for their staff and customers.
We’re on a mission to create a company of change-makers who want to make a real difference to our clients’ businesses by working in close partnership to deliver end-to-end solutions.
While Getronics is made up of nearly 9,000 employees in 23 countries, we strive to foster a strong culture within each office to provide them with the opportunities of a global organisation but to empower them to retain their own sense of entrepreneurship when working with customers.
As a senior leader within FP&A you will take ownership of coordinating and delivering the group’s forecasts and budgets: planning instructions/guidance, target setting, template building, balance sheet and cash flow forecasting, run rate analysis Transactional consulting – e.g., Transaction Services / Financial DD – and/or M&A Investment Banking
Skills and Experience:
- Strong financial and business trend analytical skills
- Top level Excel abilities, spanning from development of complex formulas to ability to create meaningful, story-telling charts and graphs
- Strong accounting knowledge and Intimate understanding of inter-play amongst 3 financial statements
- Solid experience with PowerPoint
- Excellent interpersonal skills: outgoing, collaborative, confident and flexible – enjoys interaction with others and working in a team environment
- comfortable with and positive agility in adapting to frequent change and disruption
- Self-starter with high level of autonomy, ability to develop solutions and take action with little to no guidance – but at the same time receptive to coaching and constructive feedback
- willingness to travel, 10-20%
The ideal candidate will have:
- Prior experience is a must in a unit level accounting position
- Transactional consulting background- Transaction Services / Financial DD – and/or M&A Investment Banking
- Strong modelling and analytical skills, using historical financial information, strategic plan or forecast data.
- A thirst for analysis and problem solving
- Team player with ambition and self-motivation
- Excellent communication and influencing skills, with experience of matrix organisations as an advantage
- The ability and motivation to solve unique and complex problems and pursue and achieve effective results
- The ability to work independently and manage a range of stakeholders as needed
- The ability to make timely decisions by sourcing and analysing critical information
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills
- Methodical approach in handling multiple responsibilities