Solutions: Security Management, Security Assurance, User Security, EndPoint Security, Infrastructure Security
Join Getronics and global legal firm Simmons & Simmons as we discuss reimagining cyber security to keep businesses safe in a post-COVID world.
Watch this business-driven conversation with:
- David Chujor, Getronics’ Security Sales Lead (Webinar Host)
- Warren Whewell, Simmons & Simmons’ Chief Information Security Officer (CISO)
- Cindy Zhou, LogRythm CMO
- Ed Sant’Anna, Digital Experience Director
Key Takeaways & Discussion
The challenges provided by the sudden and unexpected shift to home working for a traditionally office-based work force. The conversations includes:
- Issuing a security advisory around always-on devices from Google, Amazon and Apple such as Alexa and Siri
- Challenges of shipping hardware, such as headsets, to ensure confidential conversations aren’t exposed
- The need to move to e-signatures such as DocuSign, Adobe EchoSign, rather than traditional wet signatures
- Security education – training staff to think differently about security when working from home and to understand the risks involved
Private & Public Cloud
Simmons & Simmons has a traditional private cloud infrastructure, with the exception of Microsoft Office 365 for email, the discussion covered:
- Advantages and disadvantages of private versus public cloud
- The need to maintain security standards and certifications such as ISO27001 and SOC reporting as you move to public cloud
- The need to be able to provide clients with the confidence that their data is safe
- Ownership of critical security aspects such as encryption, access and key rotation
The Role of SIEM
With the sudden shift to home-working the security challenge is now bigger than ever and the SIEM is perfectly positioned to address this challenge through single platform visibility.
- The challenges of relying on an in-house IT department given growing security requirements
- Advantages of a outsourced solutions – 24x7x365 monitoring, resilience , additional expertise, reduced stress
- The need to cope with more traffic and additional log sources to maintain complete visibility whilst keeping false positives down
Click here to watch this on YouTube.
Our experts, customers and partners work together every day to reimagine the digital experience. To find out more about what our Digital Workplace solutions can do for you simply enter your email below.