More than ever, organizations want to launch new applications and capabilities for employees, customers, and partners. That can be challenging across the WAN, especially for organizations with many remote locations. And because new applications require significant bandwidth, conventionally designed WANs built upon legacy routers and costly MPLS connections make deploying newer apps even more challenging.
Getronics’ approach to Managed WAN includes innovative SD-WAN solutions. SD-WAN delivers increased speed, faster deployments, improved agility and greater cost savings. In short, you enjoy a better wide area networking experience:
- Minimal Touch Deployments– Provision remote locations with simplified configuration, automated installation and orchestration
- Agility– Management through a single pane of glass with changes made to the network in just minutes versus days, weeks or months
- Savings– Seamlessly integrate or replace MPLS with broadband (DSL, Cable, Ethernet, Fiber) to increase bandwidth and lower costs
- Performance– Increase throughput and resiliency based upon multiple load sharing telco connections and direct cloud access
- Application Aware– Quality of Service and traffic shaping to identify, map and prioritize applications based on upon business requirements
- Security– Delivery of secured IPsec connections and Unified Threat Management
Just as important is our ability to deliver managed broadband and access aggregation. We design and provision DSL, Cable, Ethernet and Cellular (4G), aggregate it down to the last mile and then hand it off as a single bill to our customers.
Client Web Portal
Getronics’ client web portal provides real-time access to help you manage WAN locations, devices, circuits and configurations. This portal provides a single point of management, allows you to place orders for new broadband service at an existing or new location, view a real-time map of the status of each location including availability and performance information.
End to End
Our experts guide your organization through all phases, from inception and design to implementation and operation.
Our teams manage your unified communications located in the cloud, in your and our data centres.
We provide you with expert staff on site to support your business when required.