UNIFIED COMMUNICATIONS AND COLLABORATION
Unified Communications (UC) must be an integral part of every successful organisation’s ICT strategy. A sound UC strategy gives employees access to a variety of different collaboration tools, improving productivity and business outcomes. The introduction of UC can also significantly reduce the cost of IT operations without compromising user experience or security.
Getronics offers an end-to-end UC service that gives your employees, partners and customers access to the following core functions:
- IP telephony via hard or soft-phone
- Fixed Mobile Convergence with single number reach (one device, one number)
- Integrated presence, status and click to dial
- Chat and instant messaging
- Voicemail integration
- Video calling and conferencing
- Collaboration tools, including screen share, web meeting, document sharing
- Flat rate dial-in conferencing services which can replace existing Audio Conferencing Provider ‘pay per use’ solutions
- Industry-leading room solutions for conferencing and collaboration
- SIP telephony and mobile telephony services via our partners along with dedicated circuits to Microsoft using ExpressRoute for Cloud solutions
Getronics also offers full IP Contact Centre Solutions, giving organisations the flexibility to use remote authorised agents to improve responsiveness.
Organisations can integrate UC services with additional Getronics workspace services, which can either be hosted by Getronics, use a hybrid or CloudPBX model or the company’s own resources.
- Spans fixed and mobile environments
- Advanced collaboration with web-meeting and shared desktops
- Contextual presence information
- Extended social networking capabilities
- Internal and external collaboration (employees, partners and customers)