The Service Desk is often an employee’s first and only point of contact with IT. This sets an important first impression and influences how the IT function is perceived across the entire organisation.
Providing quality Service Desk support, Incident Management and meeting user demands can be cost and resource intensive for many organisations. These challenges multiply when employees work remotely and from multiple locations, or when operations span multiple countries and business units.
Getronics provides a proactive, omni-channel and multi-lingual Global Managed Service Desk which delivers round-the-clock service and a consistent single point of contact. Each Service Centre provides remote management of users’ machines and end-to-end Incident Management.
- 4 interconnected Global Service Centres (GSCs) in Spain, Hungary, Malaysia and Mexico + local help desks located in the UK, Belgium and Germany
- Proactive / pre-emptive approach
- Provide 1st, 2nd, and 3rd line support either on a dedicated or shared Service Desk
- Over 1,300 agents globally providing 24x7x365 multilingual support covering 22 languages
- More than 3.5M tickets yearly from our GSCs
Utilising our Shift Left strategy we aim to lower support costs and reduce end-user downtime, while empowering our customers to address common issues themselves through self-service and service automation capabilities. Our unique approach to proactive, predictive and preemptive services equips the Service Desk with access to real time, big data based analytics that provide an end user’s point of view and turns traditional device-centric support into a user-centric support model.
- Reduced support costs
- Increased employee productivity and satisfaction
- Reduced load on internal resolver resources
- Flexible capacity
- Up-to-date staff training