The world of work has changed dramatically in recent years, with technology playing a fundamental role in transforming how organisations and industries operate. At Getronics, our professional services team works with clients to devise and execute IT strategies that help them address these changes head on, giving them the competitive advantage.
Getronics’ focus is on providing an efficient service to the end-user. Everything we do starts with looking at the potential productivity gains of end-users, as well as ensuring they can access the applications and information they need to perform their roles and collaborate on projects. Our aim is to help your employees work more productively, collaboratively, cost-effectively and securely.
Advisory Services: Getronics carves out projects and provides clients with advice to implement business change and IT alignment within their organisations. Our advisory services help customers tailor their IT department to fit their business needs and to carry out changes as simply as possible.
Planning, Design & Implementation: Getronics continually maintains focus on the end user and provides clients with an end-to-end vision through planning, design and implementation of infrastructure solutions. Getronics also has strong project management capabilities across all areas of our portfolio. Our experienced teams provide full support to customers during complex IT projects and programmes.
- Increasing the value of IT as a strategic asset within the business
- Assisting with strategic roadmaps that deliver long term benefits
- Influential in the use and development of open standards such as ITIL and MOF
- Ability to rapidly deploy technology through leveraging reference architectures and investment in leading toolsets
- Broad experience in managing complex programmes
- National and international experience across sectors