Security and Safety are the top priorities for Hotel Managers according to a recent survey
A recent independent survey of over 100 top Hotel Managers has revealed that security heads the lists of priorities for customer experience improvement in the coming year.
With the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) expected to come into force in 2018 and Cyber Security remaining an ever present threat, top hotel decision makers voted safety and security as the number one customer experience priority for 2018 ahead of loyalty programmes and offers and incentives.
This hospitality survey, commissioned by Getronics, uncovered some other fascinating insights:
- 55% of respondents are interested in loyalty applications and improving the guest experience through automation and integration of services
- 37% of managers believe there is room to improve their guest experience
- 22% of hotels consider their WiFI as poor or satisfactory and could be improved
Digital Transformation for improving the guests experience
Getronics provides end to end digital transformation services for improving the hotel guest experience.Working in partnership and through digital transformation, Getronics and NEC provide complete end-to-end hospitality services for improving your guests’ experience.
- Selecting the right technologies and technology partners
- Interconnect of all front & back office applications in a single hotel or across a multi-property configurations with centralised PMS.
- Expertise. With our expertise in digital transformation, integration and support of your services is seamless, with minimal guest disruption.
- Global Scale with ervices in over 100 countries, ensuring 24/7 support.
- A complete portfolio. From managed internet access via WIFI management gateway, reliable voice services, comprehensive wireless and mobility solutions to stylish guest room phones.
Getronics is a global ICT company present in 22 countries with approximately 4500 staff and a turnover of £600 million. The company has been acknowledged by its customers as the UK’s No.1 IT Service Provider, having achieved first place across 8 categories in a recent independent IT Outsourcing Study.
NEC is one of the key suppliers of choice to the Hospitality industry worldwide. NEC Communications and IT solutions help the hospitality industry control costs, improve staff efficiency and create an environment that makes guests want to return.
Working together we offer a complete portfolio of hospitality solutions and services to address the hotel sectors needs. Download the Hospitality Services Brochure.