An exciting opportunity to join our team within a growing ICT Services company with a global portfolio, as a Sales Enablement representative in our Global Sales & Marketing Team.
The Getronics family is an ICT Services group consisting of the Getronics and Connectis brands. With an extensive history that extends over 125 years, the Getronics family has nearly 4,500 employees in 22 countries across Europe, Asia Pacific & Latin America, and has a complete portfolio of integrated ICT services for the large enterprise and public sector markets. This includes Workspace, Applications, Unified Communications, Data Centre, Cloud, Consulting, Partner Technology, Managed Services and Security.
Getronics is a leading member in the Global Workspace Alliance, a unique model that provides customers with a consistent IT service throughout the world, with one single point of contact and billing entity, delivering services to over 100 countries. The GWA manages 9.9m workspace assets globally, and was ranked number 3 by OVUM among other leading global vendors for workplace management.
Getronics support its employees to become experts in their field though development by an in house University and an internal recruitment program.
The Sales Enablement team plays a critical role in transforming the behaviours and practices of Getronics Sales by equipping them with the right information and tools across the sales cycle to add value in every customer interaction. The team is responsible for the development of commercial campaigns & collateral, dissemination of selling tools to drive commercial productivity across Getronics sales team. The team works closely with senior Sales leaders, Marketing, Sales Operations.
- support the sales team and work closely with the leadership team;
- perform audit (preparing & generating reports of current sales activity);
- work with other areas of the organization to increase sales efficiency;
- conduct an analysis of sales projects;
- analyse and optimize sales outreach campaigns;
- update the internal knowledge base;
- organize internal trainings and onboardings;
- provide market and prospect-based research;
- create new & develop existing sales tools
- experience in sales or/and sales enablement roles: sales support, sales analysis, market analysis, market research
- ability to communicate clearly and effectively;
- independence, accuracy, proactivity;
- very strong logical and analytical thinking;
- knowledge and / or experience in the field of digital and programmatic will be an asset;
- ability to prioritise within a matrix organization;
- excellent presentation skills;
- strong organizational skills and solution-oriented personality;
- entrepreneurial spirit.
Getronics is an ICT Services group consisting of the Getronics and Connectis brands. With an extensive history that extends over 130 years, the Getronics family has 4000+ employees in 22 countries across Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and has a complete portfolio of integrated ICT services for the large enterprise and public sector markets.
Our services portfolio is designed to build digital experiences that drive real business outcomes. Our capabilities span across Digital Workplace, Cloud Services, Smart Spaces, Business Applications, Security & Compliance, Field & On-Site Support, Service Desk and Network Services.
Getronics is the leading member in the Global Workspace Alliance, a
unique model that provides customers with a consistent IT service throughout the world, with one single point of contact and billing entity, delivering services to 100 countries. The GWA is ranked number 3 globally according to OVUM’s Managed/Maintained End-user Devices with a total of 10M assets.