This is a position in the Global Partner & Alliance organisation within Getronics, responsible for managing the partnerships to drive growth of an agreed business plan. The organisation supports the sales organisation and works closely with the CTO and Marketing team.
The role holder will be responsible for achieving sales, profitability, and partner recruitment objectives for the business. The Partner Manager represents the entire range of company products and services to assigned partners and accordingly will need to keep the business up to date with the organisation’s portfolio through regular communications and development activities.
The partner account manager will play an active role in the coordination of significant deals, and have a good track record of selling complex solutions through Getronics sales account manager and channel routes.
- Act as a central point of coordination and knowledge for Partners
- Is responsible for personal revenue target generated via sell with or sell through partners
- Manages day to day Partner relationship and communications
- Performs monthly business reviews based on all KPI’s; revenue growth, margin, etc…
- Produce sales reports and forecasts
- Meets assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned partner accounts
- Proactively leads a joint partner planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones associated with a productive partner relationship
- Ensure that the partner pipeline model is kept updated
- Supports marketing activities to achieve best results against invested marketing budgets
- Promote lead generation initiatives with the partners through creation of marketing campaigns and joint account mappings
- Provides market intelligence
- Organises meetings at C-Level
- Organises regular product and solution presentations to the Sales organisation
- Prepare and deliver sales/Partner presentations
- Promote partner lead sales and technical training within the business
- Creates and implements partner business plans to drive growth defined sales channels
- Leads the creation and execution of quarterly account development plans for partner accounts
- Establishes productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned partner accounts
- Collaborates on new business development opportunities
- Assist in deal qualification, proposal, closure and resourcing in order to meet partner performance objectives
- Ensures compliance with the partner programs
- Identify and match Getronics core technology solutions and services to prospective partners
- Monitor and maximize discounts, rebates and MDFs
- Ensure full communication of Getronics’ marketing strategy to all partners
- Minimum 5 year demonstrable track record in IT channel sales experience in a business to-business sales environment
- Experience in selling complex solutions
- Ability to build fruitful and profitable relationships that play to Getronics strengths
- Understanding of organisational navigation: ability to get things done in a complex environment both externally and internally
- Strong problem solving and negotiating skills
- Impeccable presentation skills
- A proven network of senior level contacts
- Strong interpersonal skills, able to build trust and long-term relationships within the partners.
- Proactive change agent, able to understand both the partner’s and Getronics’ business requirements in order to achieve a win-win outcome.
- Strong planning and organisation skills. Be used to working in high pressure environments
- The ability to manage relationships at multiple levels internally and externally
- Languages: Fluent in English and local country language
- Graduate level (preferred)
Getronics is an ICT Services group consisting of the Getronics and Connectis brands. With an extensive history that extends over 130 years, the Getronics family has 4000+ employees in 22 countries across Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and has a complete portfolio of integrated ICT services for the large enterprise and public sector markets.
Our services portfolio is designed to build digital experiences that drive real business outcomes. Our capabilities span across Digital Workplace, Cloud Services, Smart Spaces, Business Applications, Security & Compliance, Field & On-Site Support, Service Desk and Network Services.
Getronics is the leading member in the Global Workspace Alliance, a
unique model that provides customers with a consistent IT service throughout the world, with one single point of contact and billing entity, delivering services to 100 countries. The GWA is ranked number 3 globally according to OVUM’s Managed/Maintained End-user Devices with a total of 10M assets.