An exciting opportunity to join our team within a growing ICT Services company with a global portfolio, as a Marketing & Communication Specialist in our Global Sales & Marketing Team.
The Getronics family is an ICT Services group consisting of the Getronics and Connectis brands. With an extensive history that extends over 125 years, the Getronics family has nearly 4,500 employees in 22 countries across Europe, Asia Pacific & Latin America, and has a complete portfolio of integrated ICT services for the large enterprise and public sector markets. This includes Workspace, Applications, Unified Communications, Data Centre, Cloud, Consulting, Partner Technology, Managed Services and Security.
Getronics is a leading member in the Global Workspace Alliance, a unique model that provides customers with a consistent IT service throughout the world, with one single point of contact and billing entity, delivering services to over 100 countries. The GWA manages 9.9m workspace assets globally, and was ranked number 3 by OVUM among other leading global vendors for workplace management.
Getronics support its employees to become experts in their field though development by an in house University and an internal recruitment program.
The Marketing & Communications Manager is responsible for setting up and executing Getronics, marketing & communication plans for services/products, including pricing strategies, sales plans and strategy implementation. Working closely together with the team you will understand the region specific market priorities to create value that will deliver compelling content and experiences. Generating new business opportunities by creating and executing marketing initiatives that raise awareness and generate demand for Getronics.
- Marketing Communications – Targeting Customers for the full range of Getronics services (and products) including management and development of marketing campaigns & events, direct marketing operations & the management of appropriate third parties. Determining the appropriate media & events for maximizing customer awareness & ensuring the Company gains maximum value from all corporate events and exhibitions.
- PR & Brand – Management of external press and brand management. Establish Getronics’ position as global ICT services and Digital Solutions
- Project management of plans by working with key business stakeholders to gain feedback and execution assistance. Proactively communicating key information from customers and internal stakeholders through the web, e-mail, video, events and employee communication sessions.
- at least a bachelor degree (Business Administration, Marketing and/or Marketing communication).
- at least 5-7 years’ experience in an international Marketing role in a IT environment.
- knowledge or experience with similar services and solutions is a plus.
- ability to develop and deliver a cohesive marketing plan, including messaging, audience and execution.
- experience with managing budgets.
- extensive experience with Microsoft tools.
- excellent or native in English and others languages are a plus (preferred) both oral and written communication skills
Getronics is an ICT Services group consisting of the Getronics and Connectis brands. With an extensive history that extends over 130 years, the Getronics family has 4000+ employees in 22 countries across Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and has a complete portfolio of integrated ICT services for the large enterprise and public sector markets.
Our services portfolio is designed to build digital experiences that drive real business outcomes. Our capabilities span across Digital Workplace, Cloud Services, Smart Spaces, Business Applications, Security & Compliance, Field & On-Site Support, Service Desk and Network Services.
Getronics is the leading member in the Global Workspace Alliance, a
unique model that provides customers with a consistent IT service throughout the world, with one single point of contact and billing entity, delivering services to 100 countries. The GWA is ranked number 3 globally according to OVUM’s Managed/Maintained End-user Devices with a total of 10M assets.