An exciting opportunity to join our team within a growing ICT Services company with a global portfolio, as an Account Manager as part of our Sales & Marketing organization.
This is a high level, prestigious position in the France sales organisation within Getronics. The business unit supports the sale of both new and existing business into enterprise and mid-market customers. The sales organization works closely with marketing, demand generation, bid management, solution & service architects and delivery to support the execution of complex solution sales.
The Account Manager is responsible for establishing relationships with large and medium sized businesses on behalf of Getronics as well as maintaining and growing business with install base customers. This role will sell the breadth of Getronics’ capabilities, with specific focus on “next generation” workspace, multi-cloud services and applications, underpinned with connectivity and security solutions. The role holder will manage the engagement and development of significant deals and have an outstanding track record of selling complex solutions and services.
- Lead the development of an effective portfolio business plan outlining the strategy for success and maximising revenues and margins.
Responsible for ensuring customer satisfaction is maintained at the highest levels.
- Develop account plans that focus on client relationship development and account growth/retention within install base customers.
- Find and develop profitable new accounts and business opportunities.
- Manage and develop a long term sustainable pipeline of new deals, into both install base and net new customers.
- Map, build and deploy Getronics management and portfolio leads into client relationships.
- Achieve the financial targets set out in individual business and activity plans.
- Maintain close knowledge of the client’s business and Getronics’ service portfolio to ensure alignment of appropriate up selling and cross selling of Getronics solutions.
- Produce workable annual business and activity plans for the region and/or market segment and develop profit improvement plans to justify the value of our services to our customers.
- Develop and maintain customer relationships at multiple levels including problem solving and formulation of response to immediate and future customer requirements.
- Work with delivery units to ensure delivery can be achieved.
- Works with third party advisory organisations and attends third party vendor meetings.
- Prepare and deliver sales proposals and presentations.
- Prepare customer/ alliance or account planning documents for specific services and solutions.
- Produce relevant Bid review forms and adhere to relevant processes.
- Demonstrable record of accomplishment in selling complex outsourcing and managed service solutions to the enterprise and mid-market.
- Strong understanding of workspace, cloud and managed service solutions.
- Proven track record of winning, leading and implementing complex deals
- Experience selling solutions incorporating Cisco, Microsoft, Dell, EMC (and others) technologies.
- Ability to construct innovative deals that play to Getronics’ strengths, both meeting and exceeding client expectations.
- Understanding of organisational navigation: ability to get things done in a complex environment both externally and internally.
- Strong problem solving and negotiating skills at Director level.
- Strong planning and organisation skills, and compelling presentation skills.
- Be used to working in high pressure environments, on your own and as part of a team.
- Broad understanding of the Information Technology marketplace.
- A proven network of senior level contacts in mid-market/enterprise market sectors.
- Strong interpersonal skills, able to build trust and long-term relationships within the client organisation.
- Proactive change agent, able to understand both the client’s and Getronics’ business requirements to achieve a win-win outcome.
Getronics is an ICT Services group consisting of the Getronics and Connectis brands. With an extensive history that extends over 130 years, the Getronics family has 4000+ employees in 22 countries across Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and has a complete portfolio of integrated ICT services for the large enterprise and public sector markets.
Our services portfolio is designed to build digital experiences that drive real business outcomes. Our capabilities span across Digital Workplace, Cloud Services, Smart Spaces, Business Applications, Security & Compliance, Field & On-Site Support, Service Desk and Network Services.
Getronics is the leading member in the Global Workspace Alliance, a
unique model that provides customers with a consistent IT service throughout the world, with one single point of contact and billing entity, delivering services to 100 countries. The GWA is ranked number 3 globally according to OVUM’s Managed/Maintained End-user Devices with a total of 10M assets.