Getronics is pleased to announce it has been positioned by Gartner in its 2022 Magic Quadrant for Outsourced Digital Workplace Services (ODWS)* worldwide report. Getronics is one of only 17 companies from around the world positioned within this Magic Quadrant**.
You can read here the full report
Outsourced digital workplace services (ODWS)
ODWS is the market for managed workplace services that deliver the services, tools, and capabilities to help organisations advance their digital workplace strategy. A digital workplace services strategy is a business strategy that leverages an engaging and intuitive work environment to boost workforce digital dexterity — the ambition and ability to apply technology to improve business capabilities.
Gartner evaluated 17 providers, including Getronics, against evaluation criteria for Completeness of Vision and Ability to Execute in the ODWS space.
Outsourced digital workplace services (ODWS) include:
- “Remote support to end users (formerly service desk)
- End-user device support (formerly field services support), including support for desktops, laptops, mobile devices, ODWS IoTs, peripheral vending, smart lockers, support kiosks and augmented reality (AR)-based support
- PC provisioning for both physical and virtual devices (DaaS and VDI)
- UX-centric services and experience level agreements (XLAs)
- Use of self-healing analytics and AI-based automation
- Services to transform the experience of users and enhance business outcomes”
Getronics places the end user at the centre and builds the services around them to provide an optimal user experience, with products and services fingerprinted against their job role combined with right size support delivered in the right way, when and where it is needed.
“We believe the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Outsourced Digital Workplace Services emphasises Getronics’ capability to provide the solutions needed for effective hybrid working models, global collaboration, and digital experience management.Rogier Bronsgeest
Being large enough to matter with global coverage, and niche enough to care with great customer intimacy, aligns with our values. It is exciting to see it acknowledged in this report.”
Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner’s research organisation and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
GARTNER and Magic Quadrant are registered trademarks and service mark of Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates in the U.S. and internationally and are used herein with permission. All rights reserved.
* Gartner, Magic Quadrant for Outsourced Digital Workplace Services, by Daniel Barros, David Groombridge, DD Mishra, Stephanie Stoudt-Hansen, and Katja Ruud, 21 February 2022.
** While this Magic Quadrant covers service providers with the ability to deliver global ODWS to clients, not all countries are included, due to their unique characteristics that privilege service providers with local delivery capabilities. Examples of such countries are China, Japan and Brazil.