Are Your Branches Ready for a Digital Future?
Digital disruption is making unprecedented demands on branch office networks with more mobile users, more network traffic, increasing threats, and a growing use of cloud applications. Did you know:
- There will be 63 million new devices online every second by 2020? 1
- Companies now spend 3X more on network operations than on network capital expenses? 2
- Security threats are increasing at an average exceeding 27%, year over year? 3
To compete in the digital era, companies must have a secure, digital foundation at their branch offices. Solutions must provide consistent application experiences while also addressing the complexity brought on by this disruption.
For organizations with remote locations, conventionally designed WANs relying upon legacy routers and costly MPLS connections are being replaced by more agile software defined wide area networks.
WAN edge infrastructure refresh initiatives will grow by over 50% by 2020–a pace Gartner calls unprecedented in wide area networking and driven by customer demand expected to surpass $6 Billion according to IDC.
Why SD-WAN? In short, it delivers increased speed, faster deployments, agility to reconfigure in minutes, application prioritization, and cost savings. Getronics combines leading technology with over 20 years’ experience delivering managed WAN, security and access aggregation services to help you realize a significantly better wide area experience:
- Minimal Touch Deployments – Provision remote locations with simplified configuration, automated installation and orchestration
- Agility – Management through a single pane of glass and changes to the network made in minutes versus days/weeks/months
- Savings – Seamlessly integrate or replace MPLS with broadband (DSL, Cable, Ethernet, Fiber) to increase bandwidth and lower costs
- Performance – Increase throughput and resiliency based upon multiple load sharing telco connections and direct cloud access
- Application Aware – Quality of Service (QoS) and traffic shaping to identify, map and prioritize applications based on upon business requirements
- Security – Delivery of secured IPsec connections and Unified Threat Management (UTM) based upon SD WAN capabilities and Getronics’ cloud based UTM solution
An always on, always available networking is the key to an optimized infrastructure. Contact your Getronics representative for more information about deployment of a software defined wide area network.
1Gartner Strategic Roadmap for Networking. 2McKinsey Study of Network Operations for Cisco. 3Ponemon Institute’s Cost of Cyber Crime report.