Global Service Delivery Model & Lifecycle Management
Optimising the value of IT assets can only be achieved by managing the entire lifecycle of each asset. Getronics Lifecycle Management Services integrate support for the hardware, software and applications in your IT infrastructure - through acquisition, deployment, screening, repair, redeployment, resale and disposal. This ensures our customers gain the maximum benefit from their existing and new IT assets, enhancing productivity, reducing costs and increasing operational efficiency.
We are committed to ensuring that the services we provide are fully aligned to our clients' business goals. Getronics has developed and refined its Global Service Delivery Model (GSDM) to ensure a consistent and controlled service process worldwide.
Getronics delivers a comprehensive set of IT Lifecycle Management Services spanning:
- Acquisition: IT procurement utilising our long term partnerships with leading technology providers, such as Cisco, Dell and Microsoft, to source the right products at competitive prices
- Deployment: Full imaging of systems and roll out across sites
- Screening: Visual and technical screening of all components
- Repair & Redeployment: Existing assets – including re-imaging of systems
- Resale: Remarketing of equipment with profit share, where applicable
- Disposal: Fully compliant with relevant environmental and security legislation
- Asset Management: Including Break-Fix maintenance of the estate, warranty management, and real time asset tracking and reporting