ICT Planning, Design & Implementation Services
A high performing and available ICT infrastructure is of critical importance to every organisation. ICT environments must support operational processes 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and yet be sufficiently flexible to quickly adapt to changes within the business.
Getronicsl focus on Infrastructure Optimisation helps organisations improve the operational excellence of ICT environments. We streamline ICT infrastructures by deploying a combination of the right software, tooling, processes, and people. We transform reactive management into proactive management. We consolidate and standardise the number of servers and ensure that server capacity is used more effectively. Moreover, we use server virtualisation to generate attractive cost savings with regard to hardware, energy consumption and energy used for cooling.
Getronics Planning, Design and Implementation services are aligned to our Managed Services portfolio. This enables Getronics to provide deep consulting and technical expertise to implement leading ICT solutions that can evolve into a Managed Service.
- Planning, Design and Implementation of infrastructure solutions
- Consultancy services and subject matter expertise in Data Centre, Storage, Servers, Security, Virtualisation & Consolidation
- Planning, Design and Implementation of communications and network solutions
- Consultancy services and subject matter expertise in Enterprise Connectivity (LAN/WAN), IPT and Unified Comms and Contact Centre
- Innovation in the New World of Work
- Planning, Design and Implementation of desktop, mobile, VDI and Thin Client workspace provisioning
- Consultancy services and subject matter expertise in workspace deployment and systems management
- Insight into transformation strategy and approach
- Applications delivery cost analysis and current state analysis
- Change enablement and application portfolio planning
- Application store design and creation
Online (Cloud) Services
- Cloud strategy planning and Cloud readiness assessment
- Planning, Design and Migration to Cloud service providers (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS, Everything as a Service)
- Design and Implementation of Private, on-premise Cloud platforms
* ITIL® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited.
Talk To Us
If you would like to discuss any IT service requirement with Getronics, please get in touch:
“Subsea 7 has recently taken the decision to extend the contract with Getronics... The key factors in that decision is their proven ability to provide Subsea 7 with a scalable and robust IT delivery model and at the same time leverage their expertise in technology transformation.”
Anders From, Global IT Director,