Unified Communications Solutions
Every organisation must now aim simultaneously for three targets in its approach to enterprise ICT. Unified Communications now lie at the core of this requirement.
- Firstly, across public and private sectors, the cost of ICT operations is under continual scrutiny. Finance and technology professionals are continually seeking ways to reduce the cost of operations without compromising quality, progress or security.
- Secondly, CIO and CFO teams must also find ways to cut through the complexity of technology practice. The speed with which you put new technologies to work should become a source of business advantage: the more agile your ICT practices are, the more opportunities you gain for business innovation.
- Thirdly, and most importantly, is the workspace experience of your workforce. Initiative, personal responsibility and a desire to work collaboratively become the characteristics of a truly productive workforce. These characteristics are now underpinned by your approach to communication and collaboration technologies.
From all three perspectives, Unified Communications are now a must for any forward-thinking business.
Unified Communications has evolved over the last fifteen years to become one of the most influential and far-reaching of all workspace technologies...
- Integrated voice and data over a single network
- Near real-time instant messaging
- Convergence of voice, email and fax
- Soft-phones and unified directory services
- Predominantly fixed location and mostly internal usage
- Spans fixed and mobile environments
- Advanced collaboration with web-meeting and shared desktops
- Contextual presence information
- Extended social networking capabilities
- Inside and outside the enterprise - benefitting employees, partners and customers too
A Complete Unified Communications Portfolio
Getronics’ Unified Communications services allow you to give your employees, partners and customers access to the following core functions:
- IP Telephony via hard or soft-phone
- Integrated presence and status
- Chat and instant messaging
- Voicemail integration
- Video calling and conferencing
- Collaboration tools, including: Screen Share, Web Meeting, Document Sharing
In addition, we can design and implement full IP Contact Centre solutions, giving you the opportunity to use remote authorised agents for greater flexibility and responsiveness.
All Unified Communication services and functions can be fully integrated as part of Getronics workspace provision. They can also be delivered using a combination of the client’s own resources or can be fully hosted by Getronics, and delivered as Online Services.
Depth of Partnership
As a vendor independent company and have always invested in the skills needed to provide expertise in the integration and on-going management of all dominant market technologies.
Two technology companies in particular stand out in the field of Unified Communications: Cisco and Microsoft - and Getronics has exceptional depth of experience with both.
Getronics is a long-term Cisco Gold Partner, holds Cisco Unified Communications Specialisation status and is an Authorised Technology Partner for TelePresence, Customer Voice Portal and Unified Contact Centre Enterprise (UCCE).
With Microsoft, Getronics is a Gold Partner, has numerous certified Lync consultants, and has conducted large scale Unified Communications engagements in which Microsoft technology dominates.
Following the recent acquisition of NEC Enterprise Solutions, Getronics and NEC have agreed a long-term business partnership for the distribution and supply of NEC's portfolio of Enterprise Communications products and solutions.
Through the Getronics Workspace Alliance, a global network of IT service companies, we are able to roll-out and manage consistent Unified Communications approaches to enterprises of any scale across any worldwide location.
“Subsea7 was looking to provide a rich collaboration experience for our users operating from multiple locations globally. We selected a Microsoft Lync solution based upon its proven ability to enable collaboration in our business whilst delivering considerable cost savings.
This was a key project for Subsea 7’s global business and we selected Getronics following a competitive tender process. Subsea 7 had already drawn upon Getronics’ wider UC expertise in helping shape our UC strategy. However, their Lync expertise and credentials combined with their in depth knowledge of our business and value for money solution made Getronics the right choice for Subsea 7 in completing a very successful project.”
Anders From, Global IT Director,
Talk To Us
If you would like to discuss any IT service requirement with Getronics, please get in touch: